Saturday, September 21, 2013

Amish.Mafia.



Really...even the Amish?













It won't hurt when I fall down from this bar stool
And it won't hurt when I stumble in the street
It won't hurt 'cause this whiskey eases misery
But even whiskey cannot ease your hurting me
-Dwight Yokum

This song is stuck in my head.  I had it que up while at the lab. I had to go in to stread some micro plates.  The microbiologist is out, lucky me.

This is a little different than usual, for one thing, I had to have the hard drive replaced on the computer.   Thanks, M-dog.
But it has me behind. No Dragon Spek dictation softwar. I willl have to enter text the old fashoned way, with a keyboard. 
And worst by far, I had to delete the pictures of comical animals...ahhh....sadness.  Must find something new to post in stead.

I had some pics to use.  

Use.

That is my 'Pee Wee Word for the day'.  I am trying to reduce the things I have. I definitely do not want anything. No more. Actually, one of my daily goals is to give something away. A book I have read. A pen.  When I had money, I'd give pocket knifes out ot folks.  If they asked to borrow my knife, I'd let them keep it. Obviously they needed it so I'd let them keep it.  Friday, I gave away my lunch. If someone will take womething I have, they are doing me a favor.  If I can't give it away, then theat thing owns me, if I can give it away, 




Tricia's husband Daniel has been missing for seven years. Her younger sister Callie comes to live with her as the pressure mounts to finally declare him 'dead in absentia.' As Tricia sifts through the wreckage and tries to move on with her life, Callie finds herself drawn to an ominous tunnel near the house. As she begins to link it to other mysterious disappearances, it becomes clear that Daniel's presumed death might be anything but 'natural.' The ancient force at work in the tunnel might have set its sights on Callie and Tricia ... and Daniel might be suffering a fate far worse than death in its grasp.





Know why it's hard to be happy?
 

It's because we won't let go of the things that make us sad.













No comments:

Post a Comment