Sunday, January 19, 2014

Whitechapel (2009– )




A fast-tracked inspector, a hardened detective sergeant, and an expert in historical homicides investigate modern crimes with connections to the past in the Whitechapel district of London.
http://www.imdb.com




Note: I love this actor. He was so-so in Benidorm but fucking awesome in Phycoville and League of Gentlemen. Pretty good in this series, too.








Could this be any easier? I had this saved as a draft, up to this point. I'll put n just a fraction of my week's journal. I have been very prolific. But, some is better than none. So here goes:

140113
10:04pm
Monday night.
I'm all alone.
Finally. Dean is jazzed up about his algebra class. I called it. If only I could only...see, there's the problem. If HE could only keep that level of enthusiasm up he would ace the semester.
It has been a decent day. The weather was perfect. Just a beautiful day.


I took my last homemade biscuit to Jeremy. With a fried egg and a slice of good old American cheese. I choose to go easy. No food. Well, some leftover pineapple and half a banana. Otherwise, it was liquids. Green tea. Water. Coffee and almond milk.
I am back in our bed. Sheryl enticed me by
Head and Pinty just to bed. Knocking over the phone, I was watching Breaking Bad. I have the I must say i like it back in here I have to put up to having my shit knocked over, but Head is right next to me, I can feel her breath on my arm sometimes. Pinto is undercover, literally. He is on his fluffy blanket. Under his lime green fleece number. And I just know he’s here because i can feel him under the covers.
I managed to stay busy and it helped that the powers that be were busy. I had time to work on projects. And although I didn’t finish anything, I did take steps. And enough steps and you get there. Right?
I had the chance to sit with Mor tonight. We watched Spurs v. Pelicans. Then he goes off on a tangetn shoing me Tim and Eric vids, and others like Tand E.
Dinner? Superb. I had that roast and the pan drippings. I used a can of broth and starch to make a gravy. Boiled some pieces of carrots. Mixed cubes of roast the pieces of carrots, and cubes of baked potates to make carne gusada. I just heated the black beans and nuked some leftover rice. Man, with some toasted tortillas, it was great. I put an avocado and some excellent roasted tomatillo habanero salsa. It was the bomb! Make no mistake about it. Just ta wonderful, super simple meal. It was excellent. Are there any more adjectives I could use to describe it?
note: this is the exact car I had in highschool.
I got a walk with the dogs. Holly got petted by a herd of ittle girls Pinty wasn’t having any of it. It was great.
Had a philosophy in mind today, Make the Best of Your Life. I'm distracted; I am trying to get into Breaking Bad This is the last episode of the first season. I thought. I though this would be the last episode I watched. Probably not but here’s to jumping in.
Maybe I can get into it.
Give me a chance.
Kelly at work is really pushing the third season of BBC Sherlock.



Okay, the episode is over. Take a few minutes to write some thoughts down.
I have Sheryl believing a story I made up. I told her that because of the way I was dressed while taking a walk Saturday, a short bus stopped and offered me a ride. She believed it. I just wanted to personalize a joke.
Here's another funny, I asked one of the secretaries why she didn’t shake hands and make up. With whom she asked? With your bra. You have been fighting it all day.
I took my tank you cards to work. Gave Jean one for the Ma and Pa kettle DVD she gifted me and a special watercolor of a poinsettia to Rihca and Bishal for the Momo dust they shared. The good Nepalese shit.


The pool is broken. Had to order a part for the filter. It won't hold pressure. We thought it was because it was plugged but that may or may not be the case. We need to fix the filter first before we know for sure. Fifty bucks. Arrives Wed.


I'm having a lot of nose bleeds. I need to keep my finger out of my nose. But is dry and gets crusty. I know you don’t want to hear about that but it’s the fuckinng human condition man. People get dry, crusty noses. And itchy asses. And chapped lips. And zits. And I am turning into the phlegmy old buy. Always coughing up something. I tell people I'm slicing off a piece of lung. That grosses them out more and they forget about the hacking. Smart, huh?
I am writing. What for I don’t know why. Will it ever get read? As I've answered numerous times before, probably not. Hopefully not. But I have to write I have to think and writing gives me an excuse to think. In the guise of ratting, I think. Just like in the guise of art, I draw boobs and pussy. I blend the two with writing erotic fiction, where I fanaticize in the name of creativity. See how sick I can be.
Instead of desert I enjoyed some raisin bran. Yes, I put sugar in it but it wasn’t ice cream.
Get this, dean made himself a snack to take to school. I advised him to put a couple of nutra grain bars and a bottle of water in his backpack, he was facing a long day. He got the idea to take fruit. So he peals a kiwi and wraps it in saran wrap. But, here’s the good part, he also wraps a banana. An unpeeled banana. WTF?
I'm not happy with how I expressed my motto for the day. Live life, enjoy life, it's the only one you have. That comes closer. Live the life you’re given. Also close to what I'm shooting for. Like, I didn’t post any blogs this weekend. Not because John is giving Head trouble. He can't help it. Self-destructive is as self-destructive does. No, I started I started editing last week’s fie. But nothing got posted and ...and I didn't care. I do not want to make it a fifty two week a year commitment. I want to do it because it's fun and leave it at the. Guess what, I might never plant a seed or fill a fish tank. I have to be okay with that because that is the way it is. I can't deny the facts. Kant said that life had to be logical. That is about as logical as it gets. The fats are the fucking facts. But I do want to find my true self. I do want to discover the meaning of life. But I will discover it being myself. Not by following instructions or waiting for someone to whisper the secret to life in my ear. They don’t know. You have to figure it out yourself and then it’s just yours. Kind of hard not to share with someone else. Not like math or chemistry. Mor said it tonight, math and chemistry are just learning things. Things you can’t' imagine or make up on your own. You have to be told.


Gawd damn, I am creating one hell of an editing debt. I looked over what I have down and it is barely legible I blame it on the smallish keyboard, on balancing said keyboard on my lap, and on being half sitting half lying in bed. Mostly it’s typing faster than I am able too without getting sloppy drunk as a prom date.
Another funny. Head texts me that she ate a soggy pear. I bought her a pear and she didn’t get around to eating it until today, being sick and al. So it was a little ripe. I texted her back, I would buy her a pear as firm as a fifteen year olds tits.  Clever. Right?
 
My arm hurts and I need to read.

Thanks for being here.

No comments:

Post a Comment