Monday, March 26, 2018

Big Mouth (TV series)



Big Mouth is an American adult animated sitcom created by Nick KrollAndrew GoldbergMark Levin, and Jennifer Flackett based on Kroll and Goldberg's tweenage years growing up in Westchester CountyNew York, with Kroll voicing his fictional self.[1] The first season consisting of ten episodes premiered on Netflix on September 29, 2017

Image result for big mouth series

Plan what you can, or embrace your inner chaos. For some of us, there’s no point in thinking about planning for a trip until the hour before you’re about to leave the house. What’s the use in stressing out for three days over packing? Alternatively, others have to lay out every day’s wardrobe in advance, calculating the benefits of every item, until you can be confident that you’ve got everything you need.
  • If you tend toward procrastination, don't tell yourself you need to change your ways, unless it's getting in the way of your productivity or your ability to finish things on time. If it works for you, it works. Make sure you schedule enough last-minute time to finish tasks, and you'll let those deadlines produce your best work. Simple and easy.
  • If you stress about unfinished tasks, do them ahead of time to put them out of your mind. Don't abandon the packing half-way because you started early–finish it off and call it done. Simplify by doing it now, getting it done, and relaxing. Simple and relaxed.

Me...Obviously
Iously cut and paste from somewhere else...and I'll tell youmwhere...wiki....one of those dummies down infomercial on everything. Literally, everything from pets to potash. Tonight I looked into the self improvement section at topics like : patience,  being your best, how to simplify your life... and I was just this close to logging on and making a list from one of the infomercials...but this was the passage that imp spared me....to stop worrying so damn much. 

I had given up on improving myself, for about the last year. Content to get lost in the day to day....neither lab I had during this time was very secure, so I put all of my worry into it. Justifying ignoring any real effect at self improvement based on my insecurity about work. We are programed to get distracted,mitsy a coping mechanism. I haven't read that anywhere, it seems obvious. 

Obvious.
Observe
Observation.

Oh, we're cooking now. I can pretend to be one of the e-authors on the Broken Robot Podcast. Each has a job yet makes time to write, edit, promote, and publish their writting. I love these guys. Only, it's just two at the moment. The third must be taking a break. And to be forthcoming, one has made it to where he doesn't need the full time job. I


Tap tap tap... WTF

My love dozed off before I came out on the balcony. She woke up and started looking for me. Tapping on the French doors when she found me. I might of started myself.

I am on the balcony along with the corgi. It is a beautiful night. Not even the mesquitos  that tormented us all summer.  Sitting out here, listening to the a.c. kick on and off...more on than off...and the planes flying west from dfw. I need a hit...






No comments:

Post a Comment