Saturday, December 14, 2019

Cursed (2005 film)








On a seaside pier in Los Angeles, friends Jenny Tate and Becky Morton decide to get their fortune told by Zela. A pair of thick ditzes.  Zela (Portabella Mushroom, Ellen's Partner) foretells that they will suffer a horrible fate, but they don't believe her and walk away disgusted. As they walk away they flip double birds and shout "DON'T HARSH MY BUZZ, BITCH!"

That night, 16-year-old high-schooler/stalker, Jimmy Myers, puts it up too quick and leaves a piss stain on his chinos.  Meanwhile, a stray wolf is picked up on Mulholland Drive by his 24-year-old sister Ellie, who has just returned from visiting her boyfriend, Jake "The Trouser Snake' Taylor (that dude who started the beard thing, the one from ????..shit, the FBEye Agents name was Olivia...had a quirky Scientist in it>>>>> Shit..... Jimmy had a run-in with some bullies and his crush, Brookie. Driving home, Jimmy gets punked out by her dreamy boyfriend, (Jimmy's words not mine, but that comes out later)....Jimmy catches up with his sister, Jimmy and Ellie collide with an animal and another car. And by collide I mean 'run over'. Jimmy attempts to put the animal out its misery with a Corona bottle, bashing it over and over in the head. They attempt to rescue the other driver, Becky Morton, but an unseen creature slashes the siblings before it drags Becky off and rips her in half. When interviewed by police, despite Jimmy's belief that it was a wolf or dog-type animal, the official report credits it to a bear or cougar.
The next day at work, Ellie finds herself attracted to the scent of a coworkers blood. But she dismisses it as a pregnancy craving, she is willing herself into a false pregnancy.




Being alone has a power that few people can handle.




We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves happy. The amount of work is the same. -Carlos Castaneda


Me? I would have to agree with the previous statement. The boy might like to do drugs with the Indians, but he was not stupid. Think of how brilliant he would be if he hadn't done all those 'srooms, jimsonweed weed, and peyote. But, yeah, I agree you think yourself into moods.Good and bad. When I feel sad or anxious, I focus on the immediate. I might write and draw and read all the time, to keep things in check...like the different moods like, I mentioned.

This Saturday morning, I am across the hall at the desktop, trying out a digital pad passed on to me when someone upgraded. It is challenging trying to learn how to use the set up a and challenge as to has to make something decent once you have learned how to use it. I see it as a tracing tool. I take photos, of your mom, and put the heads on nudes....and it keeps me occupied for hours.

I have to improve my accuracy in typing, just in case I ever want to go back and edit this shit, it would be a nightmare. All the more reason to write in 'stream of consciousness mode' (not to be confused with mood because I've mentioned it twice already).



The older we get, the more empathy we have...and it helps to do something positive immediately, organize, wash, bath, brush, sweep...pick up the closest thing and dust it off. It is that self soothing feeling of doing the right thing...of being conscientious. Conscientious people live longer. Fact. Not that I want to make the compass of my life living longer. Living well is my goal, congratulate me on my success.



image

"If you choose the purple popcycle, you are also NOT choosing the red popcycle.? Choices ave two sides, just like coins. I'm moving to a new job, selling the home we have lived in for over ten years. I love that home. Not as much as My Loverly Wife, but I feel the loss. I try and fill the void immediately with the fact...with the reason why we are moving, for a great job. I can't have the house and the job, the job is the better choice. Move on.
I hope I take my own advice.

Things that will help you last Longer on this rock...

EAT NUTS

EAT FRUITS AND VEGGIES

EAT IN MODERATION

GET ENOUGH REST

TAKE NAPS

MEDITATE

DE-STRESS...HOWEVER

BE CONSCIENTIOUS

FOSTER RELATIONSHIPS

EXERCISE

...as I remember it. Obviously sunscreen, good dental health, vitamins, ...
which leads to the real life changing must-haves for a long life...
...education, shelter, food, protection, medical care, ....similar to Medical Doctors saying this or that will prolong your life....when whatever they are selling is minuscule when compared to the effect of your genetic makeup. Thanks Mom and Dad, Grandpa and Grand Ma.....You either have the genes for longevity, or you don't. Hopefully, everyone has some genes that give them the ability to cope in this world as it has become. A society we must participate in to get healthcare and shelter. All must work. Me? As little as possible.



The most amazing thing...four squirrels frolicking, or raping, but I prefer to think the little creatures were frolicking....


Wasted birthday but I've learned lessons...


















That's all for now folks.






No comments:

Post a Comment