Monday, July 15, 2013

Alien Resurrection





200 years after the conclusion of Alien 3, the company is able to resurrect Ripley through the process of cloning and the scientists successfully take the Queen Alien out of her. But, Ripley's DNA gets mixed up with the Queen's and she begins to develop certain alien characteristics. The scientists begin breeding the aliens, but they later escape. Soon the Xeno-morphs are running amok on the ship, which is on course to earth. The Queen then gives birth to a deadly new breed of alien, which could spell disaster for the entire human race. It's up to Ripley and a band of space pirates to stop the ship before it reaches earth.

Me: I love Josh Wheadon. He wrote this. Watch anthing he does.




Surprise. I go for weeks without one entry and here I have two in a row. Just and never tell about me. The truth is blogging is like real estate. Location. Location. Location. A blog whenever I'm in my office, affectionately known as tower. Period I'm in the tower tonight watching one of the better of the alien series. Period

Bragg, we had one of my favorite meals tonight. Tostadas brisket tacos. The refried beans were excellent. The brisket was tender made perfect tacos. And I kicked the heat of the notch really spicy pico de gallo, onions tomatoes jalapeno flux alignment spice. Cover the shit with sour cream you made a fan out of me.

I got a date with a book, actually, a couple of books. Caio!






















No comments:

Post a Comment