Saturday, October 3, 2015

Inspector Morse, Masterpiece Theater

I say…So I have gotten into the Inspector Morse series. Which includes the original followed by prequel called endeavor. Inspector Morse is a young man. That series I have finished. The series and a movie. I am watching the Inspector Morse series and the follow-up, spinoff of his assistant inspector Lewis. I'm watching that one as well.


Inspector Morse is a British detective drama television series based on a series of novels by Colin Dexter. It starred John Thaw as ChiefInspector Morse and Kevin Whately as Sergeant Lewis. The series comprises 33 two-hour episodes (100 minutes excluding commercials) — 20 more episodes than there are novels – produced between 1987 and 2000. Dexter made uncredited cameo appearances in all but three of the episodes.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inspector_Morse_(TV_series)



Endeavour is a British television detective drama series. It is a prequel to the long-running Inspector Morse and—like that series—is set primarily in OxfordShaun Evans portrays a young Endeavour Morse beginning his career as a Detective Constable with the Oxford City PoliceCID. The series is produced for ITV by Mammoth Screen and Masterpiece. Following a pilot episode in 2012, the first series was broadcast in 2013 and the second in 2014. A third series has been ordered by ITV; no broadcast date has been announced
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endeavour_(TV_series)




Lewis is a British television detective drama produced for ITV. A spin-off from Inspector Morse, like that series it is set in OxfordKevin Whatelyreprises his character Robert "Robbie" Lewis, who was Morse's sergeant in the original series. Lewis has now been promoted to detective inspector and is assisted by DS James Hathaway, portrayed by Laurence Fox, who is also promoted to Inspector in the eighth series airing in 2014. The series also stars Clare Holman as forensic pathologist Dr Laura Hobson, and Angela Griffin as DS Lizzie Maddox.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lewis_(TV_series)


I say… Don't believe all the hype with the page 8 series. I wasted my time on to and refused waste another hour or two on the third and final. I'm done with it.



Page Eight is a 2011 British political thriller/action drama, written and directed for the BBC by the British writer David Hare, his first film as director since the 1989 film Strapless.[1] The cast includes Bill NighyRachel WeiszMichael GambonTom HughesRalph Fiennes, and Judy Davis. The film was followed by Turks & Caicos (2014) and Salting the Battlefield (2014), which were broadcast on BBC Two in March 2014. The three films are collectively known as The Worricker Trilogy.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Page_Eight






I say… That keeping a food journal. It's depressing to see how far I have backslidden. It just takes time. It is no secret to it. Making good choices over and over and over again.




I say… Do it right word. I believe this house has become my place where I can be my authentic self.



I say… I probably talk my nieces throw stink eye



I say… Hard to tell who enjoys naptime more.









I say fall is coming. Summer is over. Time to put the pool way for the year. It has been a great summer.







I say... it is important to dress comfortably and eat simply. And to not give a fuck.
I say…














 I say… I am looking forward to the rain. This is one reason. There are others. Like soup.





I say... I have been both of these people at different times.





No comments:

Post a Comment