Saturday, July 9, 2016

Terminator Genisys (2015)

ARCHIVES from June 25, 2016 photo dump.

Terminator Genisys (2015)


When John Connor (Jason Clarke), leader of the human resistance, sends Sgt. Kyle Reese (Jai Courtney) back to 1984 to protect Sarah Connor (Emilia Clarke) and safeguard the future, an unexpected turn of events creates a fractured timeline. Now, Sgt. Reese finds himself in a new and unfamiliar version of the past, where he is faced with unlikely allies, including the Guardian (Arnold Schwarzenegger), dangerous new enemies, and an unexpected new mission: To reset the future...
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1340138/



Me… Perfectly fine addition to determine if a series. It's not the best Terminator movie in the world but it's a tribute to the best Terminator movie in the world. Which one would that be? The first one of course.







It's great to be back, blogging, and having a chance to reach back, although it's not a very far reach that two weeks,…




You may not agree with this particular choice of personal style… But I applaud the man who put this together.




I have seen this particular car park at the grocery store. I notice in the upper left-hand corner I got my Yukon in the picture.




This batch of macaroni and cheese in the crockpot was taste less.

All on the.

I love macaroni and cheese, so I will try again and again and again





I love flat iron steak, Momo and I agree it has a metallic aftertaste. And on the subject of after effects, how about that asparagus?






We and out these anti-pads to all of the sales people and doctors.




We played a game of Mexican train dominoes at a birthday party, Jim's birthday,… Enjoyed the time so much I bought a set for the family reunion. It was a big hit.

Too bad I did not get home with the dominoes set. I think the cost around $10. Not to worry. The family reunion was over Father's Day so when I came home one of my Father's Day presents was a new set of Mexican train dominoes. A really really nice set.





It looks as though bullet Bob, also known as G Paul, had a close call on the highway. A semi-left this spray all down the side of his vehicle.




Beware? Beware you say? What is there to be scared of?




Runaway runaway…




Someplace else someplace else runaway runaway someplace else

 ?

The view from the hotel on the San Antonio River walk at the 2016 Lorenc family reunion.





You can see the Alamo Dome in the center on the horizon.




I told you everyone enjoyed playing Mexican train dominoes. Never doubt me again.






I called this photo… Dog won't eat… And he didn't for two days… But before he starved to death he started eating… Who would've thought?






Taking a self the with the river boat driver…








Since I worked for the city of San Antonio, they have added this lock. It is at the far east end of the Riverwalk. I believe the final cost of the expansion was over $75 million. New hotels and apartments will eventually come… It is sparse on this end of the Riverwalk right now. I think the big draw will be the Pearl brewery.







Here we are at Dick's last resort which is located River level with the Knicks Hospital on top. The Knicks Hospital is very special because my son and niece and nephew were born there.















Happy Father's Day



The cool fish at my love's favorite Thai restaurant. It is where I chose to go for Father's Day. It made her so happy.

What makes her happy makes me Even happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment