Saturday, January 21, 2017

Stretch (2016) et. Al

A hard-luck limo driver struggles to go straight and pay off a debt to his bookie. He takes on a job with a crazed passenger, whose sought-after ledger implicates some seriously dangerous criminals.

Me...hello to my future self. I have about as much of a chance of traveling through time to read my own shit as I have of someone I  my own time reading. But then...it's not for the. No more than it is for John any more. It's for me. There's a new journal in town and they call it BLOG!!!

Ohh my gawd I am sick with more than an even chance of getting sicker...




I wished I looked this good..judge for yourself...




Tears won't help...I need my water out of a bottle or a glass...preferably with ice.


The plumber must be back...the dogs are yapping their ass' off. Wait, only Pinto. 







Fell asleep earlier than earlier last night...not surprisingly I woke up at the Crack of dawn. Stayed down deep under the covers and surfed Tumblr. I start my day with tumble most mornings...right there with my morning coffee. That is where all the pictures come from. The pictures I send in emails to a chosen few each morning. Up to today, I would dump all the pics from all my electronic devices and try and make blogs with a trickle down efficiency.  Dump everything here, take the rest to my public blogs. 



Started using my tablet to blog and today, was able to hook up to this account and make my first post that way.






I collect every elephant pic that I can.




Sometimes, coughing is good...sometimes it  ot...why am I waiting the time with babble...I apologize....







Gender bias and reverse chovenist sic....no one wants to see some guy dig his underwater out of his hairy Aastra. Everyone like a this gif...




This why all of D/FW is sick wIthaca allergies or a cold. 




















No comments:

Post a Comment