Sunday, September 10, 2017

Housos






Housos tells the not-so-epic stories of Shazza, Dazza, Franky and Kylie - four best mates from down on the block. Sure, they drink away their problems, they might even have frequent domestics but down on the block it's all for one and one for all. Follow the adventures of the residents of the Sunnyvale Housing Commission in every-town Australia. They battle cops and they scam Centerlink, they even have the occasional threesome and swingers party, but once you're down with the crew in the hood then it's " Sunnyvale for life". Written by SBS Australia


So I guess all be starting over from scratch, I did not add any content during the week I had to prepare for this publication. That never stopped before.

You have to put households right up there with the trailer Park boys and… What with the American version be… Shouldn't have this much trouble remembering a similar series… Oh hell does Googl
e… Ended up having to Google it… And the closest would be Reno 911… I agree…


Now for some pictures we can put this thing out there…



This week's theme… Weird people… I don't know this guy but I know it's weird.




And my son's personal favorites that are definitely weirdos, Tim and Eric. I had the pleasure of joining him to a live performance.By far the best part of the show was John C Reilly.




Well… What the fuck are you looking at?



This lady doesn't give two shifts




You won't believe this but the funniest thing happened on the way to work…

Or

have you met the new neighbors

or

I come from such a rough neighborhood…



Just when you thought an old lady couldn't care less, there's another who couldn't care less.

Thank God for all the old ladies don't give a ship.

No comments:

Post a Comment