Sunday, September 3, 2017

Sinister (2012)

Sinister (2012)


Washed-up true-crime writer Ellison Oswalt finds a box of super 8 home movies that suggest the murder he is currently researching is the work of a serial killer whose work dates back to the 1960s.

Image result for Washed-up true-crime writer Ellison movie sinister

pambazo


Time travel isn't possible, but through the powers of procrastination, I have reached out to this DRAFT and am throwing it into the BLOG to set a point, just like calculus, to set a point, when I can look out and say this, this is the point when I started blogging weekly, I will pass on the pun off of weekly/weakly but I will say this....do't expect too much.

Now a few comments, or not...about some pics I added on to sham this thing LIVE.


I love, love, LOVE hairy pussy!



This one cracks me right the fuck up. Why? Because your mama does like the special sauce.




Note: Actually, Maker's Mark is too sweet. It's a quality product, just not to my taste. And the wax keeps falling in my highball glass.

No comments:

Post a Comment