Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Ringer (2012)



Bridget is six months sober and starting to get her life back on track when she becomes the sole witness to a professional hit. She flees to New York, telling no one. In New York, Bridget reunites with her estranged twin, Siobhan. Wealthy, pampered and seemingly happily married, Siobhan lives what appears to be a fairy tale life. The identical twin sisters seem to be mending their frayed relationship, until Siobhan disappears overboard during a boat trip the two take together, and Bridget makes the split decision to take on her sister's identity. She discovers shocking secrets, not only about her sister and her marriage, but other secrets as well. Bridget soon realizes she is no safer as Siobhan than she is as herself.Written by Anonymous


Tara Summers is a British actress 
Red hair
Prominent nose
Curvaceous buxom figure


Hello, bitches. Male or female, your all bitches.

Sitting in bed "... drinking coffee with her...". As an added bonus,  chocolate liquor added in. We had planned on a local getaway/hideaway but the storm, and the gas shortage...we cancelled.

Raincheck.

We bought liquor instead my love has a solid go to , 1.75L of malibu black. Great in cranberry juice. Me, I expanded my stock with a nice rye whisky, wild turkey I believe. And with a bottle, and six pack. My Love found her locally brewed blond, sent her friend/coworker a pic of her husband's brew. I went with an old favorite,  Santos NY St. Arnold. The chocolate came as an impulse buy on the way out.


An incredibly creamy chocolate liqueur from Austria, a delight to behold. It was also named after that Mozart chap.

I am regretting getting my Thai coconut soup so spicy. Wheat said his masuman curry left him feeling the same way...in the end. Ha ha. Burning assholes are funny.
Confucius say man who go to bed with itchy ass....wake up with stinky finger.

It's deep if you think about it.
Knuckle deep....
I Crack myself up.

Your a piece of shit, Morty.

That and "pickle rick" are my new quotes from 'Rick and morty'.

Just brower@loyno.edu random blogs with BLOGGER. Found very little to interest me. LAST mom's convincing themselves they are living a perfect life. I have necessary who do the same things, non denominationally. More Spanish quilters than I had thought previously existed. Runners. Runners who need to prove to you they run just in case you didn't see them when they were actually running. One fag was the most risquay. I had hoped  to find an irreverent assholes such as myself. Every has at least one blog but how do you find them?








Stick it up, Cowboy!



That's All Folks!



No comments:

Post a Comment