Sunday, April 14, 2013

The Loved Ones (2009)

In order to avoid a ghostly figure in the road, high school senior Brent Mitchell wraps his car around a tree, killing his father. Constantly confronted by his mother's emotional collapse after the accident, Brent escapes into a marijuana fueled world of loud metal music to block the pain and guilt. Dejected and out of sorts, he has a shot at happiness with his girlfriend Holly, a grounded, caring girl with drop dead good looks, a dream date for the high school prom. But his plans are thwarted by a disturbing series of events that take place under a mirrored disco ball, involving pink satin, glitter, syringes, nails, power drills and a secret admirer. Brent has become the prom king at a macabre, sadistic event where he is the entertainment.

950-M-Loved-Ones


Greetings and salutations my friend John

have I got a treat for you.
I have lots of material from our trip to San Antonio last weekend.
And believe it or not there are lots of things happening right here at home this weekend that I'm sure you would like to see.

One word about this movie, it is one of the most demented movies I have ever seen. I did like the song by Casey Chambers. I have included a YouTube link. The Australians are some sick sons of benches.





Kasey Chambers - Not Pretty Enough (Video)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdflARH06dY



It is a quarter past new on Saturday morning… Make that Saturday afternoon. I spent the morning in my lab working with paint. I am just learning how to use paint. I don't have to be good I just have to try.

I'm downloading the Young and the restless for Cheryl to watch. She has time before she goes to get our taxes done at three this afternoon.

The youngest is playing video games. The Elvis is still sleeping. When the eldest wakes up they have yard work to do. It's a jungle out there man.

I made egg sandwiches for head and the youngest. I made myself a frozen pizza. I doctored it up with extra cheese, pepperoni, tomato, jalapeno pepper, and to top it off a how the narrow pepper very hot.




Africa is my pizza I'm down for a nap.


The micro spin the day with my head pulled back in my shell…



I'm going to be moving all grow moving on keep on trucking mother trucker.

Now some pics from last weekend…









Weekend started out on a bad note. Soon as we got there a dog fight broke out. This is Pinto and his sister.



Mrs. had her mom and her sister. There were two reasons for the trip. To celebrate heads dad's birthday. And to watch our nephew play baseball.


Her brother made the trip and he never makes the trip. It is the most I've seen of this brother ever. We had a good time.


When my niece arrived there were hugs all around




We had pizza in the backyard…


When my nephew arrived there were hugs all around…



When I talk people listen. Those are my Sunday pants, they are holy



And this is the birthday boy, 81 years young.




The youngest and his uncle from the old been around… Being… Okay I will just call it a ball.


We played horseshoes until my fingers got wrong. At one point we were told that our clothes back on but that's a story for another day.














You can't watch a baseball game without sunflower seeds
!






Real ballplayers have their names on their shoes


On the way back we stopped by my parents house for lunch. They live in Austin.














No comments:

Post a Comment