Sunday, April 28, 2013

Call Me Fitz

Call Me Fitz is a Canadian television series produced by E1 Entertainment, Amaze Film & Television, and Big Motion Pictures.[1] The half-hour comedy starsJason Priestley as Richard "Fitz" Fitzpatrick, a morally bankrupt used-car salesman whose consequence-free life is complicated by the arrival of do-gooder Larry (Ernie Grunwald), another salesman who claims he is Fitz's conscience.[2]




I have been watching the second season having missed the first episode. That's the episode with the fortuneteller told it all.

Good morning good morning it's time to say good morning

it's 830 on Saturday morning I plugged in, kicking it in, the weekend is here!


 Like animals fight themselves to. Have seen the enemy and it is me, and I'm a mean mother pucker.
Tomorrow is another day… Thank God!

 Well, this bonehead pictures starting with the San Antonio trip.
 Backyard baseball, San Antonio style.
 It is like looking at the trees. It makes you feel… Peaceful.
 Brought home some paints and I'm learning how to use colors… And Q-tips. I use Q-tips instead of a brush because I'm too lazy to clean a brush.
 Start with a clean piece of paper…
 And let the magic begin one.dot at a time.



 This is that Apple copyright talked about last weekend
 In those potato nachos that we ate during the fourth quarter.

Speaking of potato not chose, I will be enjoying the delicacy at the birthplace of potato nachos, J Killian's, the local bar. I love it. Just like every college hangout I ever hung out in. As a bonus I will be able to buy dinner. Why my so excited about buying dinner? Because the couple were going with pick up the tab last time and I did not want them to take me to some expensive place and have me pick up the tab two or three times as big as the one they picked up. Tit for tat. Hamburger for hamburger. I chose for nachos. Pitchers of beer were six dollars. Even sucking Steven. I win. I at least breakeven.

I have set up my paints again it is time to start the Q-tip to the paper

Let's get a movie started…

exam_2009



Eight talented candidates have reached the final stage of selection to join the ranks of a mysterious and powerful corporation. Entering a windowless room, an Invigilator gives them eighty minutes to answer one simple question. He outlines three rules they must obey or be disqualified: don't talk to him or the armed guard by the door, don't spoil their papers and don't leave the room. He starts the clock and leaves. The candidates turn over their question papers, only to find they're completely blank. After the initial confusion has subsided, one frustrated candidate writes 'I believe I deserve...,' and is promptly ejected for spoiling. The remaining candidates soon figure out they're permitted to talk to each other, and they agree to cooperate in order to figure out the question: then they can compete to answer it. At first they suspect the question may be hidden in their papers like a security marker in a credit card, and they figure out ways to change their environment to expose the hidden words. But light, liquids and other plans all come to naught. Soon enough, the candidates begin to uncover each other's background, prejudices and hidden agendas. Tensions rise as the clock steadily descends towards zero, and each candidate must decide how far they are willing to go to secure the ultimate job .



It is 10 o'clock.
I have drawn about three or four pictures.
Then I made breakfast the group. A Mike muffins. Copyright pending. Head is going to work. She has a meeting.



Pretty good movie. I kept me interested is hard to do nowadays. Let's try another one…
Rampage LKRG

File:Rampage Boll.jpg

Edgy stuff especially after what happened in Boston

The Complete Idiot's Guide to Speed Reading
My comment, you'd have to be an idiot says.

 Frankenhooker.1990
My comment, you think with a title like this it would of won an Oscar. Not a flippant chance.

 Neil Gaiman & Dave McKean - Violent Cases
My comment, this is one of those graphic novels. Lisa: comic books in my day. I really like the overpayment. Came across a book he wrote Anansi Boys 



Snow Crash


Snow Crash is Neal Stephenson's third novel, published in 1992. Like many of Stephenson's other novels it covers historylinguisticsanthropologyarchaeology,religioncomputer sciencepoliticscryptographymemetics, and philosophy.

My comment, this is the current book that I'm listening to on my iPod














No comments:

Post a Comment