Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Red.Mist.2008


A young doctor in a US hospital administers a powerful and untested cocktail of drugs to a coma victim. But instead of curing him, it triggers a powerful "out-of-body" experience and enables the patient - a depraved and dangerous loner - to inhabit other people's bodies and, through them, take revenge on the bullying medical students who were accidentally responsible for his condition. The doctor, who was herself a part of this group, is also targeted and as her colleagues are singled out and relentlessly picked off, she realises that she can trust no-one - friend or stranger - as this comatose killer moves in and out of bodies at will, getting ever closer as his murderous supernatural powers increase.


I saw this under a different title,Freakdog (2008)




It is 1135 Sunday morning…
The waffles of been made. Bacon infused. Served with fried eggs.
I put cream gravy on top  … The egg on top of that
 Some art is easier to appreciate than others.


Looking forward to a day and just hanging out.


After that waffle I can do more than just float.

Had made the decision on what you have for dinner. Spring rolls! Full of shrimp asparagus rice noodles. Gifted peanut paste… Get in peanut paste… Peanut paste on top… There.

Last night we went to the local bar. Jake aliens. Famous for their Irish not chose. That's potatoes instead of working chips. We bought beer by the class last night.? There we drink picture after picture after picture. The couple that met us there eight had one drink and left. I really wanted the night out with head. They are heads friends. Not mine. I'm more of a well-wishers. There was live music. We set out on the patio. Beautiful weather for it. Not too hot and cold. Goldilocks would've loved it.

Dean and the young man named Joe night, stayed up all night playing their game. He keeps month the streets. They had pizza fish crackers soda pop and I think they went to bronze for hamburgers and shakes. Just like Archie in the game they just had how many burgers can you eat?



A Better Brain at Any Age The Holistic Way to Improve Your Memory, Reduce Stress, and Sharpen your mind is this game is going straight into the blog that's cool I don't know how started doing this but I like it.
My comment, this book has lots of little things that you can do it may or may not help sharpen your brain. But a deftly can't hurt. The thing that it all comes down to, is it the best thing for your brain is to use it. And then no matter what you do to much using your brain. So do something. Do anything. Don't do anything different. His keep thinking. Now what you think needs to change. Needs to be positive. You need to think good thoughts. I like the idea of watching comedies, reading comic books, reading joke books, anything to make you laugh. In fact, they say listening to a record of laughs makes you feel better. I got a get me a recording of a laugh. Whole body that sounds good. Ha ha Ha ha ha.
now let's see if I can do this again, yes I can what I do to make the dictation software typed directly into the post instead of having to cut and pasted is to click where I wanted after I opened up the dialog box. This may seem my Greek to you. But it means something to me. This is one of the best tools ever.

I just spent… Maybe an hour… Dictating a story out of my mind. Whenever I needed facts or inspiration, I went to you to and watch videos on the subject. That got me plenty of facts, and started my mind thinking. So I've got my story almost built. I need to go back and find all of the computer files and handwritten notes and get them altogether so that I can make an entire story out of this mess. It shouldn't be that hard.





















No comments:

Post a Comment