Saturday, May 4, 2013

Shallow Ground (2004)

Notice, this blog was created on 3/26/13, but never posted. Here it is! - Seymore





A naked teenage boy covered in blood appears at a remote sheriff's station one year after the brutal unsolved murder of a local girl. Now Sheriff Jack Shepherd, guilt ridden over the girl's murder, must confront his own demons as he desperately searches for the boy's true identity and possible victims. Little does Jack realize that he has started down a path that will bring him face to face with an unthinkable horror. Before sunrise the living will pay for the pain the dead have suffered. 



Must be a black cat.


Hold the pickle, hold the lettuce, special orders dont upset us..

Lost my study buddy, Dean is't real interested in studying.  I have decided Dean is.  Just to let him be.  I am going ot give him unconditional love but I am not trying to motivate him.  It falls under the fuise of self help.  Emphasis on self.  He hasn't read the book that he has a book report due on.  Head is his English tutor.

I came up with the idea to have him listen to it on YouTube:
the invisible man audiobook by h. g. wells



Listen to the entire book in less than five hours.  The boy has some growign up to do. Read a book, read a book, read a ...

tonight was taco tuesday. The boys and i went for a walk then I put together some chicken quesadillas...




crispy tacos...



and tostados, black bean or guacamole...





I started a new book, written for Kindle, called 'Wool'.  About a dystopian society, hundred of years livign in underground silos.  I had silos in one of the stories I am working on.  Hard to come up with an original idea.

The youngest just stuck his head in to say thank you for the ideal

Had an amber dios xx before dinner, still haven't regained my thurst for beer since Saturday. I crave green tea.

Actually, I have no problem going without food all day, just eating at night.  If I have two cups of coffee in the morning, water, tea, iced coffee in the afternoon.  and more water.  I come home and I'm really not that hungry.  I have to make sure I don't pigo out on chips and wait for dinner.  I make the family, when it's not taco Tuesday, eat protein and veggies.

Other stuff gets in, leftovers and such but its a goal, not a rule.  I do get to eat during the day if it's something that is going to go bad.  I call it a father's responsibility.  Nothing needs to go to waste.  I had to throw out one of those lemon grass pork chops I grilled the other day, man what a waste.  one out of five children go to bed hungry in this country.  The other four are fat.  We got to figure this out.  No one should be hungry.

One of my goals is to draw, it is one of the one's I missed yesterday.  If it get's missed one day, it moves up to the top of the list, don't you think?

Did it.  Drew my pics.  Now to see if I can get Head to play one hand of Gin with me.
























No comments:

Post a Comment