Saturday, May 11, 2013

The Poughkeepsie Tapes



When hundreds of videotapes showing torture, murder and dismemberment are found in an abandoned house, they reveal a serial killer's decade-long reign of terror and become the most disturbing collection of evidence homicide detectives have ever seen.

Me: This is the scariest looking movie ever don't watch it if you want to sleep at night.


No reason for me to freeze all my feet…

It's nice to have a big friend.





Sometimes you wish your friend wasn't so big.


I can see you wearing this



I see a lot of pictures with turtles and tortoises as pets. Is this the new hipster pet? I can decide if I like this are not…

This little guy might be scared to death but he looks happy as hell doesn't he?

Soviet POW stares down Heinrich Himmler, head of the Gestapo and the Waffen-SS. This man is often confused with Horace Greasley.


ME: I like this guy he is giving the stank eye to the meanest Nazi , this guy could have him killed in a minute.. Which makes this prisoner the badest some bitch ever.


 

I got a call from my high school, no card in the mail, to contact them to update my information and let everyone know how my life is been these past 20 years. I saw this and thinking about sending this in is my contribution.

This is just weird enough for me to want to do. Once you try it?


I finally found a picture of Einstein his wife that I mentioned last week. Actually this blog is from last week, last Sunday, I just never sent it off. So before I get started on this week's blogs, I have to finish last week's. It just makes me happy to   see them so happy.

The Clintons when they thought they were cool

I feel this way about Almost every book I read…

Tranquility!

Okay okay, it's a 2:45 in the afternoon I took my job a very slow jog not a job although it was work ha ha. Poughkeepsie tapes movie was scary as hell must watch it again scary scary scary stuff. I need to go work on my other blogs for little while my food blog in particular I can do that in finish watching the movie I started yesterday. We just finished watching the thunder sneak a win for the grizzlies in the first game of their series. We were not rooting for the thunder. Now everyone is doing their own… The youngest is on his computer, the oldest is on his computer, and head is taking in that… And I'm on my computer, obviously. Within the hour we're going to make a run to Starbucks, they are having a special, half-price. That's the right price for Starbucks. We could afford them if we wanted. It is is better to get a deal. Like Kramer said, on Seinfeld, only suckers pay full price


Okay I have caught up with last week's blog let it fly let it fly let it fly to configuring your eye. I'm out of here.







No comments:

Post a Comment