Sunday, December 8, 2013

Autopsy movie


In Louisiana, while driving on the State Route 53, Emily has a car accident. Her boyfriend Bobby and their friends Clare, Dmitriy and Jude find that she had hit a stranger. When they see an ambulance on the road, they ask for help and the attendants bring them to the Mercy Hospital. The nurse Marian asks Bobby to go to the exam room. When Emily tries to get information about her boyfriend, she meets Dr. David Benway that tells her the Bobby is all right. But sooner Emily unravels a dark city about Dr. Benway and his team.- http://www.imdb.com


131205
7:44p
Thursday evening
Sitting with my Love, watching Carrie Underwood’s sound of Music, LIVE. Very well done, so far.
Boys are in their own world. Wheat is so into WoW he hasn't made a dinner plate. Mor is still raiding camping in his new Mind Craft Mod.
I have a comfy spot, in the chair H pulled across the room to make room for the Xmastree. I have the fireplace for a side table. Nice change of pace.
Work was tedious... Not another word. Home now.
I have big news, the weather. An ice storm. My windshield was iced over when I left work. Sat there until it melted. Had to go get supplies, just in case. Me and every other mother fucker. The grocery was packed. And the shelves were starting to empty. I picked up some tasty treats. Milk and bread, and a couple of meals to get us through the weekend, just in case. I picked up fajita meat for Mexican one night. A package of chicken breasts. The non-denominational meat. I'll figure out something.




I have a freezer full of goodies. I've taken out bacon and breakfast sausage. I have to make bisques. I am craving biscuits and gravy. Jonesing. I have over three dozen eggs. The sky's the limit. I will make chocolate lava cakes. Such a treat. Ohh, don't get me started. I could dream about food....






I shared some of my clothes with Wheat. I have boxes of clothes in the closet. I pulled a box of sweatpants and long-sleeved shirts. I gave him everything but the turtlenecks and my EPA and Aggie long-sleeved. He also took a couple of pair of sweatpants and some pajama bottoms.
Are they too small for you? ...he asked.
No...We're the same size and I have way too many clothes. Take all you want!
H even took a white long sleeve, just to sleep in.
My nuts feel pinched. As if some naughty schoolgirl were given me a good pinch!
Dinner: I sliced the rest of the brisket. Kept the scraps for beans. Yes, I picked up a bag of red beans. We like them just a wee bit more than pintos. H made corn. Mor made me some coleslaw. He also made sweetpotato fries. Honey and olive oil. It all ate very, very well. I am full. I had a Mickey Big Mouth before and leftover salad form when we had Italian. Was that before the trip? Ewww!





Pinto is wrappped in his lavender blanket. Right next to H, but where else would he be. Ho is under her feet. They know who cares for them. H cares for all of us. We all know that.
Wheat is going to take his dinner downstairs and eat visiting with Mor. That is great to se. And I noticed W's guitar in the office next to his computer. He must be working on toughening up his fingertips. Best to start now, be ready for his guitar class the spring semester.
8:36p
Break to pull a dozen crates out of the attic, all Xmas. Put two Halloweens and Thanksgiving up. The dogs don't want to go outside. They have to piss sooner or later.
Later it is.
Wheat is emptying the dish washer. A helper kind and good.

Maybe they will piss out front. Let them go on the porch. 








No comments:

Post a Comment