Saturday, December 21, 2013

Cockneys vs Zombies

This British movie is about a group of inept criminals who decide to rob a bank so they can save their grandfather's retirement home from being demolished by developers. Meanwhile on another building site some workers dig up an old graveyard and they get bitten by the "undead" which sets off a chain reaction. Then the bank robbers are cornered by the police while in the process of the robbery, but when they exit they find that they are all dead as a result of the horde of zombies. They have to get to the retirement home before the zombies do! 






The Memorial Day weekend.
It's nice as far as it goes. Metabolic the flag up front yard. Obviously most people do. No it's nice to 

have day off. But let me tell you a little secret. It is just as nice to have a short work week.
A lot of people like to take this week off for vacation because with the holiday they have to spend less 

vacation days to get the full week off. What that means to the rest of us, is that a lot of people are off 

this week. I'm not missing employees. I missing senior members of staff. So this week besides being 

quality assurance director in the lab director, I will be a microbiologist and the consultant. I already 

have three site visits as a consultant. Reminds me of how I used to earn a living. I might have to go to 

Baylor University later in the week. They have a new laboratory with a funny smell, whatever that 

means.
It is 640 at night the holiday is over for the most part. Cheryl is out trying to get chemicals to make 

sure the pool is ready when you get here Mr. John. Went out together earlier today to get full floaty's 

and new rugs for the patio. We're all looking forward to your visit. My parents left today. My father 

and I were the only ones who went to the concert last night. There were over 8000 people which is a 

lot of people for our little concert in the park. You go whether you know the fans are not.
The parents brought me a book that they had finished reading. Well, at least my father had read this 

book it was about a detective in Iceland. Ever since the girl with the Dragon tattoo became so popular 

foreign detective stories are all the rage. I finished the book this morning. It was average or just below. 

The good things about the book's is there's always another one. I did my chores. I took a nap.
I'm afraid that you cut this short because dinner is ready. You're having ribs baked potatoes Navy 

beans corn on the top and silent. Yummy yummy yummy. After the basketball game should be on. The 

Spurs and close the series against the grizzlies tonight. I'm looking forward to spending time with the 


eldest.




















No comments:

Post a Comment