Sunday, March 24, 2013

Bunraku.2010

In a world with no guns, a mysterious drifter, a bartender and a young samurai plot revenge against a ruthless leader and his army of thugs, headed by nine diverse and deadly assassins. 





This is one of those quirky movies like Sin City, only not as dark.

So I want to know who the narrator is....Michael Allan Patton was born on January 27th 1968 in California. He formed the band Mr Bungle at the age of 15, and after Jim Martin (of Faith No More) heard Mr Bungle, Mike was asked to join Faith No More as a permanent full time vocalist. After a turbulent career which lasted until April 1998, Faith No More broke up and since then Mike has participated and created some of the most bizarre and creative musical works ever to exist, including his brainchild Fantomas.

So I watch the video on you tube...

Faith No More - Evidence...I like it. 


Fantomas is just weird to be weird. Nothing there for me. Back to the movie.....




We went to a local icon, featured on Drive In Diners and Dives for their Irish nachos, potatoes instead of chips.  A real college feel.  Many pictures of Coors were consumed.  I got hammered!







Nap.

I don't sleep well drunk so I needed a nap.  One of those take-your-pants-off-and-get-under-the-covers naps.  Two hours long.  Now I'm up and feeding the hangover.  Ate the half a guacamole hamburger that I brought home from the bar.  I need to go for a walk but I only have enough energy, at the moment, to finish this movie.  Still on the same one. 

Almost three and the eldest just woke up.  Night owl. schedule all fucked up.

Water. Lots of water.  Lots and lots of water.



Lindsey Stirling (born on September 21, 1986) is an American violinistmusiciandancerperformance artist, and composer. She presents choreographed violin performances, both live and in music videos found on her YouTube channel, Lindseystomp, which she introduced in 2007.[1] In 2010, Stirling was a quarter-finalist on the fifth season of America's Got Talent, where she was known as the Hip Hop Violinist.[2][3]
Since 2010, Stirling has released a self-titled album, an EP, and several singles. She performs a variety of music styles, from classical to pop and hip-hop to dubstep. Aside from original work, her discography contains covers of songs by other musicians and various soundtracks.[4][5]



The youngest is discovering new things on his own.  This young lady.  Easy to see why he would be attracted to her.  Cute as a bug.  

I really need that walk. I promised Head I would make a pot pie for her boss, he is terminally ill with something.  Skinny as a stick.  Loves my cinnamon rolls.  I am going to make him a dozen in the morning, and a chicken pot pie tonight.  Head thought I should make them in a muffin tin.  Cute little mini pot pies.  I want to use my cal zone maker only not for cal zones  but for pot pie.  


Something like this.  



I mentioned meditating yesterday.  Eckhart Tolle is a little advanced.  I started with the two audiobooks I gave you:

Andrew Weil, M.D Breathing Meditation yoga trance nature audio book

Insight meditation

Easy and effective.  Breath in. Breath out.  Just that easy.

If your not, you should. Stress is the number one killer.  



Its almost ten o'clock. I took a walk with the eldest and the dogs. Then I bought groceries for the week. Came home, unloaded them, and worked on the pot pie for Head's boss. Turned out pretty damn good. The eldest made garlic fettuccine with hot sausages and peppers for the family.  I ate one of the pot pies.  Loaded up the bread maker so the dough will be ready when I wake up to make that batch of cinnamon rolls. The youngest and I researched (a positive term for studying) biology and did one of the breathing meditations I mentioned to you earlier. Now I want to read and hit the hay.

Walking. Reading. Meditating. Spending time with the boys. All goals of mine.  I made a list of  goals, no more than ten at a time, and thought about what I could do each day to work towards the goal e.g. Health = walk, Love = time with family, health = mediation etc... I write my goals on the bottom of the page and on the top of the page I write what I'm grateful for. Yesterday it was beer. Beer didn't make the list today. Time to send this out.

Good things to ya.



No comments:

Post a Comment