Sunday, March 31, 2013

Carny.2009.(SciFi original)



One of the ladies in the office lost a bet so she brought me these donut holes. If I would've lost she would've one cinnamon rolls.





A devilish creature escapes from a carnival to wreak havoc on a small town.



This movie sucks will find something else to do if you want to see Lou diamond Phillips in a good cheesy horror movie this isn't the one I recommend that it's now that's a good movie. The movie is called "Bats"






Good morning good morning good morning
it is 1039 and my shopping done for the week… That's right for the week.
Sunday is ham, broccoli rice casserole, and banana pudding. Monday is Mexican night Julie Reno's… Chile Reno's, close enough… And steak I lie Mexican and a like we had when you visited John with baggies of guacamole on the side.
Tuesday baked fish asparagus sweet potatoes
Wednesday is stuffed bell peppers and corn soufflé
Thursday is hot Browns, look it up if you don't know what one is.
Friday we will have stakes baked sweet potatoes side led… Silent… Dragon don't kiss me off is try one more time… Salad. Good Dragon

I'm eating breakfast.
Talk a lot about food don't. Don't I?
Everyone has to eat.
And food is my hobby as well as my gift to the family. Speaking of gifts I needed a check, cinnamon rolls



Perfect just perfect
I brought to cinnamon rolls back with me and one more sausage collapsing… Not collapsing but an honest mistake… Think of it as a pig in a blanket.
We're having a great family morning
besides the cinnamon rolls and pigs in a blanket, everyone has an Easter basket.
Cheryl made baskets for all of us boys.






Note about the cookies
the youngest said this was the first time I had bought something to sweep for him to eat there are two cookies with icing on top and icing in the middle it really is too much


I made a basket for her. I thought it was funny to put it in a St. Patrick's Day plastic hat. I filled it full of artificial grass and put candy and nuts in the lottery ticket in. She bought herself some candy to go with it.

I told her what I wanted and she bought everything on my list and more. And I bought a bag of pretzels for myself.





I put half of my stash on the bookshelf in the office, there's a bedroom where you sleep. I took the rest of the stash down to the laboratory so I have snacks and three handy at all times… Snacks and treats…

I woke up early and went down to the man lab. I wrote fiction. Watched a scary TV show, one of the masters of horror directed by the same guy who directed Texas chainsaw massacre and written by an old school for writer I will store Beckman…Ambrose Gwinnett Bierce


Thought to have died somewhere in Mexico. Many believe that he was killed while an observer in a battle between the forces of Mexican rebelPancho Villa and federal troops. The body was never found.
Exact date and place of death never determined.
He had twelve brothers and sisters, and their rather eccentric father had given them all names that started with the letter "A". In order of birth, the Bierce siblings were: Abigail, Amelia, Ann, Addison, Aurelius, Augustus, Almeda, Andrew, Albert, Ambrose, Arthur, Adelia and Aurelia.
Ambrose Bierce and his wife, Mollie Day, had three children: Day Bierce, born December 1872; Leigh Bierce, born April 29 1874; and Helen Bierce, born October 1875.
Bierce was one of the best known journalists of the the last quarter of the 19th century. While working for William Randolph Hearst's San Francisco Examiner, Bierce doggedly campaigned to bring down Collis P. Huntington, owner and president of the Southern Pacific Railroad. He won the battle in the US Senate and Huntington was forced to break up his railroad conglomerant. Bierce later spoke out vehemently against the Spanish-American War, though his boss, Hearst, is credited as one of the war's principal agitators.
Served for three years on the frontlines of the American Civil War as part of the Ninth Indiana Volunteers.
He was shot in the head by a Confederate sniper in the summer of 1864 at the Battle of Kennesaw Mt. in northwest Georgia.
Bierce was estranged from his wife after finding letters from a supposed lover. They were divorced a year before she died.
Hero of the Edgar-winning (1958) short story "The secret of the bottle", by Gerald Kersh.

Personal Quotes
"Love, n. A temporary insanity curable by marriage or by removal of the patient from the influences under which he incurred the disorder." From his 1906 "Cynic's Word Book," later retitled "The Devil's Dictionary")
"Bore, n. A person who talks when you wish him to listen." From his 1906 "Cynic's Word Book," later retitled "The Devil's Dictionary")
"Lawsuit, n. a machine which you go into as a pig and come out as a sausage." From his 1906 "Cynic's Word Book," later retitled "The Devil's Dictionary")
"Painting, n. The art of protecting flat surfaces from the weather and exposing them to the critic." From his 1906 "Cynic's Word Book," later retitled "The Devil's Dictionary")
"Goodbye, if you hear of my being stood up against a Mexican stone wall and shot to rags please know that I think that a pretty good way to depart this life. It beats old age, disease, or falling down the cellar stairs. To be a Gringo in Mexico -- ah, that is euthanasia!"--last words of his final written communication, a letter to his niece, Lora, in December 1913.
Here's to woman. Would that we could fall into her arms without falling into her hands.


Before becoming a filmmaker, Tobe Hooper, a native of Austin, Texas, spent the 1960s as a college professor and documentary cameraman. In 1974, he organized a small cast that was made up of college teachers and students, and then he and Kim Henkel made The Texas Chain Saw Massacre. This film changed the horror film industry..




I just downloaded an episode of the twilight zone that was based on an Ambrose Bierce short story as well as to e-books written by the man. One thing leads to another every time.

I just have a couple of chores to do around the house but other than that the day is my own. I did have to go up to the lab to let someone in this morning. But it was not a problem. I went to the grocery store afterwards it worked out perfect.


tetrafauna viquarium










The the hand needs to have a blaze put on
I need to find a recipe.


Directions

  1. Mix brown sugar with mustard in a bowl to make a smooth glaze. If mixture is too thick, stir in more mustard.
That will it's easy almost too easy

Original recipe makes 1 6-pound glazed ham





























I saw this tree on my walk today





I ended up making a simple glaze with honey brown sugar and sweet mustard
it rocked




In our house, whenever we have ham, we always have broccoli and rice casserole


Mooch round rooms with poop sure… Mooch rhymes with who each… Mooch rhymes with too much… I'll just type it...mooch rhymes with pooch.



An Occurrence At Owl Creek Bridge


I decided to watch this episode of the twilight zone. It is very very old.
As a quarter after 9 o'clock at night, and before I go read, I wanted to upload the pictures I had taken during the day. They go along with the narrative.


 Here's looking at you kid

Hoppy Easter
 


Tree you later


No comments:

Post a Comment