Saturday, March 9, 2013

Frailty (2001)


FBI agent Wesley Doyle is startled by the spontaneous declaration of youngster Fenton Meiks about how his father's delusions to have a divine mission as avenging angel required him and his brother Adam to become his 'demon-slaying' murder accomplices. And how hard an dangerously revolting proved. But when Doyle accepts to be shown concealed victim graves, the plot twists in the present just as gruesomely.


My comment… I like this movie. I'm a big fan of Bill Paxton. As… End of the last two movies I watch with Matthew McConaughey a were disturbing. I liked this one. Matthew is back.

Time for some funny funny animals…




I should finish American horror tonight… The last three episodes. Jessica Lange is out of this world. Period.

I did not go into work today, my back started hurting on Thursday. I sat on a heating pad all day. I feel better. I'm going to use the excuse to not do anything for the rest of the weekend. The rain is coming. Another reason to stay inside. The whole family is tired from a busy week. We need the rest. Remember what I told you about recharging batteries




 I wanted to to hiking, close by, but this rain, my back, ...it just wasn't in the cards.  I keep all my supplies, for tent camping and back packign, in the garage ready to go.  The test is to leave with what has been prepared and see if all that planning..worked.  WE like to take cots and get a campsite with electricity.  I use an electrig grill to make us a hot dinner and hearty breakfast.  We amuse ourselves with our pocket electronics.  It is soft camping.  Dena and I hake around, looking for some hike in sites to come back to.
















No comments:

Post a Comment