Sunday, March 10, 2013

The Adventures of Pete & Pete

Pete and Pete are two red-headed brothers living in the somewhat surreal town of Wellsville. Pete, the older of the two, narrates the stories about their adventures in everyday life. Will Artie, the Strongest Man in the World, have to leave town? Why does X=Y? Can Pete ever rediscover the Perfect Song? Tune in and find out!







Pimento Cheese: It's A Southern Thing


PImento cheese sandwiches



Diana Krall - Glad Rag Doll [Deluxe Version] (2012)















Hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello………
I absolutely love Sunday mornings, even if the site is in my eyes. I'm sitting at my battle station. There are two dogs under my feet. I'm on my third cup of coffee. What have I done this morning? I made a grocery list for the week. Today is going to be a great day, I am going to cook with Dean. He picked out some recipes and we can make those recipes into reality. Because we sleep in, there are only two meals on the weekends. Brunch and supper. Today for brunch we are making eggs Benedict with the Texas flair. Sunday is also the day I watch basketball games with Morgan. In honor of the sporting events, we will also be cooking soft pretzels hot dogs, impedes its. I need to work in some kind of a desert. Cookies? Peanut butter cookies?

I am resting my back and waiting for Dean to wake up so he can go grocery shopping me. For me, half the fun of cooking is shopping. Sunday's of the day I choose to shop. Before the Baptists get out of church.


Testing testing 123… I'm testing microphone sees it works but haven't booked on my, on the brim of my. Booked on not booked on. Dragon listen carefully… Will on will on… I'll just type the Dragon...Hooked on!

To get ready for the cooking, I have been watching YouTube videos all morning. I found someone, Lauren Bacall, who makes videos with her husband, with her clothes on, cooking simple food. I watched her make pretzels and hollandaise sauce.

Dean and I will also study biology that… Not that Dragon, I said today. Good Dragon

I have named Dean and I do my own rose.… I'll just type it…Bio Bros. and we don't study, we do research. I must say I learn as much as the. He learns the basics and I learn the more complicated examples. Again, you two is a great source of information. Yesterday we watched to great videos on cell communication. One was by excellent, awesome biology teacher. He did a great job of explaining the concept. The second video was equally as awesome. The University of Utah made a computer simulation of cell communication. It blew me away.


Putting the microphone on the hat is working out so well I might just keep this hat in the drawer of my desk with a microphone attached. Don't knock it, it works.

While nursing like that,… Listen carefully drag. Dragon! While nursing my back, I managed to write quite a few pages on my fiction project. Working title… The nice lady. Don't let the title fool you. There is murder involved. While I have the microphone coming… Dragon! Humming. While I have the microphone humming I should transcribe the what I wrote in my journal so that I can start editing. I see a new blog my future. A writing blog.














No comments:

Post a Comment