Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The Dark Knight Rises (2012)




Despite his tarnished reputation after the events of The Dark Knight, in which he took the rap for Dent's crimes, Batman feels compelled to intervene to assist the city and its police force which is struggling to cope with Bane's plans to destroy the city.

From me, watch 'Batman Begins' first.


Matching pants that really match.


So, I am transferring all the pictures and videos from the camera and phones to the computer so I can start blogging with the pictures from New Years.  It was fun.  It was hard work.  It was tiring.  I cooked until I got tired of cooking, and that takes a lot for me.  After dinner last night, I told them there would not be any cinnamon rolls for breakfast.  They are like dogs, they will hang around as long as you feed them.  Just kidding.   They are great folks.  But I still poured all the milk down the sink and told them to get home.  Another joke.

Too late to do too much tonight and I'm lazy as hell.  We all are. I am going to browse the pics and put up a few teasers.


I told you they ate like stray dogs.


Head and her mom, Maybelle/


Migas, refries, and hot, hot salsa


My dog and his litter-mate sleeping in my lap. On my nuts.


Me, with squished nuts.


New Year's party hat.  I brought my own.
It was a Hoot!


The dogs lining up for treats.




I did not shoot these.  My bro in law did.  I don't hunt.  I raise my food, give it a name and then kill it.


No more smokes.  Not until next year.


Holly


Cindy. The litter-mate Head's folks have.


Me on the soup line.
Fish tacos actually.


Pour me another,...

All I need is a tattoo on my neck and I'd be a hard-core vato!


Bro in law shoots birds but has a yorkie.


Making spring rolls...



Only one baby but plenty of dogs.


Notice the Sarachi hot sauce, I've mentioned it before.


Head's sister with her son and my son's banjo.


I make killer buttermilk pie.  My niece, in the picture with my A&M hat, loves it.



No! No pie for you!

Let me know if you need directions transferring files to the Kindle.  Just drag and drop from the flash drive to the 'Documents' folder on the Kindle. Enjoy the music and watch the videos. Let me know what you think. Send the drive back and I'll fill 'er up again.

Glad to hear about the new apartment...too cool.  Take care...






No comments:

Post a Comment