Sunday, December 30, 2012

Unsupervised (2012– )







User Reviews

check it out for yourself, i really love this show
17 February 2012 | by Deathtoll Zero (United States) – See all my reviews
Unsupervised is a great show, its not like Beavis and Butthead, all the characters are more complex and have their own distinct personalities and issues to deal with. Some episodes (like any show) are better than others but overall i find myself laughing at this show a great deal. The voices and animation are solid, not mind blowing but look what southpark did with their animation. All in all i really hope this show gets a second season, just cause its positive and about kids growing up doesn't mean it should be attacked by people that mostly just hate Always Sunny; you do need to have some kind of connection to your childhood to fully appreciate the show.
This is me...not the character, it is now my voice, not some know-it-all from IMDb.  The Know-it-all has it right, the re is a great positive message in this series.  If yo don't watch it, you should. This guy with the cast is really fucked up.  He is always sniffing it...GROSS!

Head's lactose intolerant side effects brought us all out of bed this morning.  I made coffee and let the dogs out then came up here to put one last blog together before we go to the in-laws.  I shouldn't have  given her that ice cream last night.  I will be posting pics of all the great food we are going to have, most of which I am going to cook.  Fish taco dinner tonight.  Migas for breakfast...migas is a dish I discovered at Los Nortenos in College Station.  I will also  be making another of my favorites at Los Nortenoes, ranchero hot sauce,  you have to remember they were the only ones to serve warm salsa.  I also liked the fact it was byob.  We had some fun.....  We have no Mexican favorite here.  One reason is I cook so damn good, none of them measure up.  Second, we ate out every meal for a year and we have to have a good reason to eat out.  Third, when we do choose to eat out, we prefer to bring it home, the menus are resivoirs for microbes, the tables are dirty, and the customers are jerks.  At least at home, we're related to the jerks we're eating with.  I ain't saying we're not jerks too.





(quote from some web site I found the picture on) While in Bryan went to Los Nortenos Cafe in Downtown Bryan. It boast of making the biggest breakfast tacos in the Brazos Valley but it was around lunch and my brother and I had the lunch special which was under $5.00 each. It was very good and also plenty good size. Los Nortenos also bills itself as the oldest Cafe in Downtown Bryan. The owner Julian ran it when it opened and still does today. Several celebreties have eaten there over the years. Julian told me Lyle Lovette and Julia Roberts among others used to eat there. All the walls are covered with pictures of people some celebrities and some not. When I visit in Bryan I usually eat there at least one day myself. 




















(migas web site know-it-all) 

Our trip to Los Nortenos

It was a beautiful warm and sunny day here, so my husband and I decided to take a little drive. We love a little hole-in-the-wall restaurant in Bryan, Texas called Los Nortenos. It's about a 45 minute drive from our house, but well worth the trip! The restaurant has been there for years and I first learned about it from my sister, who went to Texas A&M. They serve authentic Mexican food. I have two favorites when I eat there. The first is their migas, which is the best I've ever had. They are served with refried beans, guacamole and warm, fresh tortillas. My other favorite is their tamale plate, which is served with rice and beans. Their salsa is delicious too and it has huge chucks of stewed onions in it. Lyle Lovett and Julia Roberts used to eat there years ago when they were dating or married. If you are ever in the Bryan/College Station area you MUST stop there for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. You won't regret it!




I can't get Head's toxic gas out of my mind.  You might think it was the frozen burritos I made them for dinner.  After shopping, I had to put together something easy.  My family loves frozen burritos  sometimes I bake them in the oven with green (or red) enchilada sauce and cover them with cheese right before serving.  I think I have a picture....imagine that!


MMMMMMMM.....it is like premade enchiladas.  Total prep time, thirty seconds.
Buy one or two, or a whole bag in your grocer's freezer...yes, they make veggie frozen burritos.  Pour over the enchilada sauce and enjoy.  Before leaving for the weekend, the refrigerator has to be purged of all the food that will go bad while your alone.  Think of Pee Wee's 'frige full of zombies.   Whooooo...scary.



These tamales were 'at risk'.  Head wouldn't eat them.  They boys did.  I had some gravy left over from fried chicken and yellow curry....all on the wrong path.






The red couch is now downstairs in the eldest's room, along with the square coffee table.  Head's meth-head brother made that table.  My parent's gifted Head this sofa for ...well, being Head.  You know what I mean.  She gives and she gives, ...and she won't shut the fux up!.  Hardy har har.  I love that gurl!



Interesting book.  Essays from Luddites and Quakers and Amish. My only question is, who decided when to stop technology.  They use horses and hand plows and hammers...you get my point.  I think the key is to use tools and not become one.









Well, here's looking at you kid...get ready for a full debriefing of the family outing.  I guarantee it will entertain.

Until then, don't sweat the small stuff and don't touch the sweaty stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment