Sunday, December 16, 2012

See No Evil (2006)

While investigating a call in an abandoned house, Officer Frank Williams and a rookie find a woman brutally blinded, but they are attacked by a huge psychopath with an ax; the rookie is killed and Frank shots the criminal in the head, but has a severed arm. Four years later, the mutilated Frank is relocated, working as a guard in the County Detention Center. Frank goes with some delinquents to the Blackwell Hotel, an abandoned place since a fire burnt the last two floors, with the purpose of cleaning the location, preparing it to work as a shelter for homeless; in return, the criminals will have their sentences reduced. During the night, the inmate Kira that has some Christian tattoos in her body is kidnapped by the deranged serial-killer Kane that collect the eyes of his victims, while the rest of the group is attacked by the psychopath with his ax.



Pretty good, from what I could pick up with one eye, I had my inks and brushes out this weekend.  But I would give it a 'yes'.

Lets get to the album cover...





Ohh, boy. It's been quite a long weekend.



 I took a day and a half vacation and put that with the weekend...you got  a mini vacation.  And it is my absolute favorite kind of vacation, a stay-cation 


This is the corgi if you can't tell.






We ate good food.  did our own thing.  Go to my other blog and check out the fantastic spring rolls we did last night. MMMMMMMMMMM good!  Managed to work in some errands and home projects. Yesterday we took the old washer and a broken TV to Goodwill.  Picked up the new machine.  Today, we had to clean our rooms.  Since I share a room with Head, I was tasked to clean The Tower.  Convert it back to a guest bedroom.  I have to give it up Friday and Saturday, my family goes back to Austin on Sunday.

I took a long walk and made brunch for the family before doing my chores.


The weather was sunny, but just a little cook, by that I mean I had to wear two tee shirts with  my shorts.


Nothing but the sky and trees to look at on my walk.

I listened to HP Lovecraft's Shadow Over Innsmouth audio-book.  I always listen to an audio-book when I walk.





Head just wanted eggs on toast for brunch.  My youngest wanted waffles.  The older one was asleep.  I was surprised he wore up in time to get a hot waffle.  He usually finds his weekend brunch on the stove.


See that? Yes, sir.  That is sausage cooked right in the waffle.  Buttermilk, wholewheat waffles.  I had the idea come to me, but I have since found out it is not original.  Other people had the same idea.  I do want to retire and have a waffle truck, I have a name for it the 'Waffle Butt'.






I like mine with extra sausage.  You can do the same thing with bacon.  I made some cream gravey.  I like to eat one waffle with gravy on it, and i made home fries. Put it all in a bowl and drowned it with gravy.  I like to eat the second with syrup.




















No comments:

Post a Comment