Saturday, February 9, 2013

Fringe season four episode 19 continued

I had to start over again. For some reason the formatting was all jacked. Jacked. That's my word for the day. As in that's all jacked up. One of the jacked that up?
paste

there are a lot of things on you t tube …
… that I find interesting
foamy the squirrel
positive psychology by Tal Ben Shahar
a series called philosopher notes
Lady Rizzo sings ink Dip… If I could see Lady Rizzo saying, I would come to New York. New fighting York. Okay, I watch my show. I guess I expected a little too much. It was good, don't get me wrong. But it is not the best episode of the season in my opinion.

Am I a bad dad because I'm taking the phone that I took away from my kid?
Not supposed to answer that.
Consider this, I was given hand-me-down foam. The oldest boy gave it to head who gave it to me… And it was cracked when I got it. So I use a cheap phone that does not get Internet.it has a keyboard. The phone I took from the youngest is a smart phone and it has a keyboard. I am going to buy a new protective cover so it will not look the same as when he was using it. That is as far as my feelings reach.

The oldest boy turn me on to a really good YouTube video.
Here are some lines I like, in a rap style… 

Read a book read a book read a mother falcon book
 raise your kids raise your kids raise your god damn kids
brush your teeth brushing teeth pressure got damn teeth… Wear deodorant mega… Is called speed stick is not expensive… Read a book read a book read a mother falcon book…

The eldest boy says that is reverse racism…

I really like to look at people's sketchbooks on YouTube, I encourage you to do the same.

Just not stricken and a May.

Not and on May and May and drawing crap  animae... I had to type it because it just would not dictate correctly. Return

for some reason I'm just not running off at the mouth tonight.
As you may know that is not like me at all…




Do I have your attention?
Obviously
I write this on a Saturday morning, before eight o'clock, before anyone else is up. I figure I need to some sort of explanation about the jumbled up mess my blogs have become.  Let me break it down, the other night I started a blog, the first Fringe Season4 episode 19. Abandoned it becasue of formatting issues I couldnt' figure out.  Easier to jsut stop and start all over again.  The formatting issues went away with the 'continued' post, however...however, I didn't post it. So it sat in que and another blog went before it. So, do I abando the first one? Do I try and harvest the important parts sout into an entirely new blog and delete it?
No and No.
I do not abandon anything becasue this is a journal, the popntanaity, the capturing of the moment is th egoal and there are no bad moment, just moments.
Also, I wanted to make a point that even when things becme messy and disorganized and confusing...just like real fuxing life, there is always a way to make sense of it, to set it straight, to catch up and move forward. Emphisis on moving forward.

It just turned eight and I need to think about getting to the lab sooner than later, not to work, but to retrieve my phone and hopefully my wallet.  I think/hope I left both in my desk.  Head is away for the weekend and I need a source of money to trade for goods and services this wekend.

No on ewas more shocked htan me about how my thoughts are going over the past couple of days.  I am lactually living a moderate life.  What I mean specifically is even though I have had several oppertunities to overinduge, in booze, in food, in sex drugs and rock and roll, I have gravitated to the moderate.  I enjoyed a beer and a shot.  I enjoyed a plate of nachos.  I enjoyed cereal for desert rrather than three ice cream sandwiches.  I went out for smokes and only wanted one.  Although I'll ave anohter I am not a chimmney.  I went ot bed earlyi.  On a Friday? Yep, it is where my kindle was and I wanted to read.  I wonder if it's the habits I'm developing wiht the yoyungest (meditation and reading self hlp books) becasue he ws right behind me.  Me and him have  an awesome weekend of biology ahead of us.  I am not dreading it and thiking about what I'm not gong to be able to do.  I am looking forward to time spekj...spent.


Thirty minutes later...a walk in the bakyard with the pups and another cup of joe.



Come back… And back is, ready to carry on his tirade.
It is 10:15, sometimes the hardest part is knowing where to start. I have my journal in front of me. Open, ready to draw. I need to start practicing flowers so I can draw a really nice birthday card for head.
Birthday card? Valentine's Day!

Stank eye...this is my famous 'stank eye'...I brought in a few pics to stimulate and issustrate the day.
At this moment, I'm listening to Nataly Dawn, a recent find.  She isn't on Amazon, so I have to listen to her off YouTube.

Luck… And up skirt shot of me in the laboratory. That is the library behind me. Blah the dog dog. Blah blah the dog?… The dog? I meant to say law law D Don.… Oh hell this type this one..,.la de da da...

4:47 PM snug in bed. Feel somebody to be in bed in the late afternoon. I have my box of pens, phone, my android – for TV and web. Watching supernatural. The show that will never die. I'm on season seven and I know there's a season eight. I need to order a new battery – and cover for the android I took from Dean then I will have to do androids. Trying to to hide it from him. I don't want to be seen using it too soon. The youngest… The youngest and I studied, finishing the last chapter of biology. It was actually fun. I had the book up on one monitor – blown up so large one paragraph covered the whole screen. We could both read sitting far back. In fact, we alternated sentences back and forth. And I would pull visual aids up on the second monitor. He took notes, drew pictures. Got that all the stuff in time to get to the Indian buffet at 130. It shut down by 230. I promise being a set of pens like the ones I'm using at work. He wanted to set so, without next-door and picked up a pack – a dollar 75… And a couple of packages of notebook paper, a pencil sharpener – he has switched to number two pencils, giving up on mechanical ones… Going old school. I even threw in a set of erasers shaped like guitars. He got a little touchy when I told him that he couldn't have his friend Tyler over until later, that he had to put the worst first and study. Begrudgingly – he complied. Morgan is down his lair.: Anita minute there's a text waiting… H says she is D stressed. She likes facials, who would've thought that hey hey hey ha ha Ha she is so naughty. What's with me and the word naughty?

 Tandoor Indian Restaurant
1200 N. Fielder Rd. Suite 532
Arlington, Texas 76012
Ph: (817) 261-6604

Our lunch buffet menu offers a variety of items from the dinner menu as well as some delicacies prepared specially for the buffet. For someone who is new to Indian food, the lunch buffet is a great way to try several dishes and discover the delicious blend of spices offered by Indian cuisine. On the other hand, for the regular patron the lunch buffet has always been, and will continue to be a welcoming place full of delicious favorites ranging from starters to main courses and of course, our desserts. 

For all days of the week, we offer an excellent lunch buffet - with the weekends being reserved for an even greater spread. The food is always fresh and breads always warm.










Me and the boys went to a basketball game tonight. Dean brought a friend, Tyler. We chose this game because University of Texas at Arlington playing University of Texas at San Antonio. My niece goes to University of Texas at San Antonio.



Handsome group don't you think. Front row seats for eight dollars. The college is 5-10 minutes away.


We had what you call an obstructed view. The boys didn't complain.














We won the game 68 to 63. I did not have the patience to wait in line for sodas at the game. So we picked up Royal Crown Cola and jalapeno kettle chips on the way home.





This picture was taken this morning. As you can tell we do not have the snow that you are enjoying.








Digital send you this picture?

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Silly hats silly girls.

Time to put this one to rest. They give you my friend. Good night. I'll start working on a new blog right away…

No comments:

Post a Comment