Thursday, February 7, 2013

Fringe.S04E19.


Letters of Transit (20 Apr. 2012)


In the future, the Observers rule and humans that survived the purge serve them. There are still a small number of people fighting for the resistance, and one of them has discovered one of the original Fringe team in the form of Walter protected in amber. As the resistance attempts to get rid of the Observers, we get a glimpse into a rather dark dystopian future.



Well good evening mother fu… Return return

I will be talking much while I watch this episode of fringe. 
It comes highly recommended. A coworker keeps asking me, have you seen the time travel episode
… Did you watch the time  travel episode…

I'll try and make comments once in a while… But this is a good show.
Head is really excited about her sisters weekend. I'm excited about having a weekend of free time.
I have time to watch fringe tonight because the youngest has a paper to write,
 to be turned in the morrow.
BL… Excuse me while I clear my throat
the eldest is watching a video game tournament, which inspires him to play said videogame. 
It is a vicious cycle, watch play watch play watch play…












No comments:

Post a Comment