Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Ilsa: She Wolf of the SS(1975)

Ilsa is an evil Nazi warden at a death camp that conducts "medical experiments". Ilsa's goal is to prove that women can withstand more pain and suffering than men and therefore should be allowed to fight on the front lines.





Yep, is exactly what you think it is. One of those movies you go to a drive-in theater to see. Blood and moves. Boob's not moves



It has been busy busy busy since you left my friend.
All work and no play makes Mike at old boy. Dull boy, not old boy. Come to think of it I do feel old.

I could use some funny animals, how about you?


Just a couple of guys, hanging out.





We'll just make that our little secret.

Best wishes for your dog. Know he is in good hands. Hope he gets to come home soon.

That's if I have any funny pictures to share…I do.


Attention, you see this man alert homeland security immediately.


Attention, if you see this boy give him a hug.


… Homeland security!


One beer and the shot or is that a shot and a beer I forget after a shot and a beer… Or is that after a beer and a shot?




Vittles, Jethro!


Migas in the morning...breakfast of champion...bullfighters


"My dog just tooted!"


The youngest and I are using… Are learning a lot of biology. I understand things I didn't learn the first time.

Cheryl worked last weekend, Morgan slept as usual, so Dean and I went to the pancake breakfast. With the extra tickets, we went through line again. I bought a plastic cow at the silent auction.


I have been reading quite a bit. Trying to finish a book. And I have been watching unforgettable, a detective series. My spiritual book is by Eckerd tolle. An angry looking little man who found the person inside and is showing everyone else how to find the person they are. Really inspiring. I want you to hear his story and read his book. He has lectures on YouTube. Don't let his unique face keep you from hearing his message. Really inspiring.

I started my day with a lecture by Mr. toll. I sat afterwards with my cup of coffee, my second cup actually, listing to relaxing meditative music. The name of the song was 100,000 angels. Then I asked myself, why do I have to go to work? Answer, to fight entropy. No work, no way to organize my material things. What the old hippie said is true, I'm working for my things.


I hope you're eating good. Tonight I made club sandwiches, potato salad, and rice pudding. Sound good? I will save you a plate. Ha ha. I can see you eating your Mr. T cereal.

The boys are going to try a new recipe. They are going to make ginger syrup. You mix it with club soda and have homemade soda pop. You can have my share. I prefer big red.



Let's wrap it up with a little bit of the Tao…


Chapter 55
Those who hold an abundance of virtue
Are similar to newborn infants
Poisonous insects do not sting them
Wild beasts do not claw them
Birds of prey do not attack them
Their bones are weak, tendons are soft
But their grasp is firm
They do not know of sexual union but can manifest arousal
Due to the optimum of essence
They can cry the whole day and yet not be hoarse
Due to the optimum of harmony
Knowing harmony is said to be constancy
Knowing constancy is said to be clarity
Excessive vitality is said to be inauspicious
Mind overusing energy is said to be aggressive
Things become strong and then grow old
This is called contrary to the Tao
That which is contrary to the Tao will soon perish




Me, after reading this chapter I put a cute picture of a baby as the background on my computer at work. I want to be like the baby soft with a firm grasp. The poisonous insects are gossip, I forget what the wild beasts are, and I think birds of prey's talking about desire… You know wanting things. I don't want anything new, just to take care of the things I already have I have more than I need as it is. Now that I have it, I am obligated to use it or give it away.

I have not finished my book, so if you will excuse me, I will go read down… Read now. I encourage you to go get lost in the good book. I will read mine with some rice pudding to go with it. All the best all the best all the best… Good night










No comments:

Post a Comment