Monday, February 11, 2013

Tucker.And.Dale.Vs.Evil.2010.



Tucker & Dale are on vacation at their dilapidated mountain cabin when they are attacked by a group of preppy college kids.

Me: this is us, riding around in my pick -up-truck! 





It is important to write when you don't feel like writing. I'm about as tired as I get. But the reason I need to write this because things are good. Very very good. The youngest took his test today, and was more prepared than he's ever been before. And something to be thankful for. We all went for a family walk tonight, what a site that was. Pictures were sent, right John?

So I'm about five minutes away from taking my android and going to bed and watching an episode of supernatural under the covers. I will not make it to the end, I'll fall asleep. That's not a bad thing. Tomorrow's another day. I hope it's ready for me because I am ready for… It!!








Countdown to Arlington. Just a couple days. Valentines mixed in there. I am ready to do some relaxing with a vengeance.You?

Something before you watch the video clip: notice the pair of boxer shorts on the counter at the very end of the video. They are over by the breadbox. Not to worry their brand-new. NEver been touched by human butt.




I don't know what came over me… There is no excuse for behavior like that, so I won't try to make one.

Sorry to say I'm not reading the Tao right now. I'll get to it eventually. The damn things's  been around for a couple thousand years, I cant be expected to read it in a week or month or even a year. When I get back to it I'll share with you my friend.

I'm going to fall asleep watching supernatural now the night. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment