Wednesday, February 13, 2013

The.Burrowers.2008

Yes Great western slash horror


In the Wild West a rescue party sets out to find a family of settlers that has vanished from their home under mysterious circumstances.



No, really it looks good on you.


 Read a book...
 ...read a book.
 Read a Mother fucking book!
 Brush your teeth.
 Brush your teeth.
 Brush your gawd damn teeth.
 Use deodorant.
 Use deodorant.
 It ain't expensive. (I will show you this video on YouTube when you get here).


This microphone is driving me crazy. It's not the microphone is the Internet connection. I had a classic blog of all time. Some of my best work, even if I do say so myself… But unknown to me the Internet was down and it was not being saved. Regrettably, I lost it all.

I'll try to crack… Re-create some of the highlights. But it will never be the same. A moment in time, like sands through the hourglass…

The subject was Valentine's Day. Women. They haven't so..they have it so easy. The smallest gesture, can be seen as the greatest gift. For example, last year Cheryl met me at the door wearing nothing but an Indian tribal headdress, she had taken niacin tablets, flushed red as an Apple, and she introduced herself as Polka-all-you-want.

I have a trick or two up my sleeve, usually we wait in line for any restaurant in town. But not a Chucky cheese. Sit anywhere you want honey, by the ball pit… By the arcade… Nothing too good for my Valentine.

I did plan several surprises. You'll have to wait to tomorrow John, to find out what I came up with.

My youngest just got home I need to take a break.









No comments:

Post a Comment