Thursday, November 22, 2012

Supernatural

Two brothers follow their father's footsteps as "hunters" fighting evil supernatural beings of many kinds including monsters, demons, and gods that roam the earth.




Its seven in the morning, getting an early start.


Appropriately titled. I bet this one could put a big hurt on you.

 Good morning!



Okay, certainly I can do better than that.






Much better.  Much Much better.


 

Making a bit of coffee for Head and Me.  Ethiopian, I believe.



I wanted you to know that I will be on holiday for the rest of the weekend.  Although I will not be posting any blogs, I will be working hard to gather interesting content to post when I get back. We will be thinking of you, wishing you well and all that.

Now, I will pack the vehicle (picture below as seen from the bathroom window).

Now, unless you want a grotesque image seared into your retina, I suggest you leave....my eyes are up here.



No comments:

Post a Comment