Saturday, November 3, 2012

Well, now. John, you have poked your head up. Head just told me you are up for reading my blog. Just in case it hits the spot, I'll start working on another one. I will not be putting the family stuff here.  Not that I have a blog with much in the way of family stuff.  I do have one with a lot of pictures of food.  I'm fat and I like food.  Duh.  I also have one where I am trying to jump start my creative side.  It has some sketches and a piss poor start to a work of fiction. So, to reiterate, no personal news here.  Scratch that. No family stuff.  This is about as personal as it gets.

Wonder what you thought of the first blog?  Not sure what I think of it and I wrote it. It will either help or hurt.  I am reading a lot of Michel Montaigne, who is a French philosopher who was lazy like me, liked to hide our and write, like me, and chose to not make decisions.  My kinda guy!  I had a friend in New Orleans who always said, "You can't do the wrong thing if you don't do anything" and 'You can't say the wrong thing if you don't say anything". I'll have to tell you about that guy someday. He was a Hoot.

I'm watching horror movies and scribbling in my journal.  Head is sick, but even when she's well, we all have our own TV/computer setups. The Boys each have one too.  I have set up a computer in one Boys room because I'm down there watching sports most nights withe him.  I get to sketch down there too, he plays video games and I sketch and the game is on.  I also have a cool hidden laboratory but I just broke the first rule of secret labs, I talked about it. Like 'fight club', the first rule is to not talk about....I'll just share one more thing.  It has a really cool bookcase for a door.  In case your not cool, a strong possibility, your computer is called your 'battle station'. By knowing that I am recognized as being cool. Cool?

Did you know I grew up in Arizona? Yep, went to fifth and sixth grade in Yuma. Moved from there to the mountains, to Show Low.  Pine trees and bears.  We lived in the mountains until I was about to start my sophomore year in high school.  I was visiting for the summer in Texas and my dad got a job in Amarillo.  That is where I met Head.


Let me go look for some pictures of some of the animals in my life: (I only ate a couple of them)




































No comments:

Post a Comment